RollerBone – passion for balance
INFINITE TRICK LIST
– The new RollerBone is a trend and fun training device at the same time and a must have for any enthusiastic board sportsmen! Indoor and outdoor.
– The perfect training unit for passionate board sport athletes and sportsmen of all ages – just put the board on the role and let’s go.
– The training board enables you through his narrow ridge in the central part additional flex – and at the same time due to the wide ends you have much more space for a secure stance.
– So therefore it is the perfect all-round training device to improve your balance and strengthen your muscles.
– High End Rolle mit Schaumstoffüberzug für maximale Sicherheit und Kontrolle des Boards auf der Rolle.
– The carpet is high quality manufactured and through his appropriate measure it is easy to transport and to stow.
“Qualtiy seal – Movement & Innovation from the Institute for Movement Education and Motion Research”
Board dimensions approx. L 74 cm x W 41.5 cm x H 3 cm
Material: Mixed Maple Woods
Dimensions: Role approx. 32 cm/Roler- diameter approx.12,5cm
Dimensions: Carpet approx. 184cm x 61cm – Non-Toxic, PVC-Free, Chlorides-Free, 100% TPE, 100% Recyclable
Scope of delivery:
RollerBone: Sanded Board
RollerBone: Classic Role
Cross-training – many sportsmen and athletes, and wake boarder and water-skier as well – know the complementary training methods of balance training. Balance trainer belongs to the best cross – training products on the market.
The RollerBone is a great training tool where ultimate fun with agility, coordination and balance are interconnected with each other. It is suitable for all ages and skill levels and can be used indoor and outdoor well as.
Ideal for all sportsmen as a supplemented training device, where mobility and coordination is required. It is perfect for surfer, kiter, wake boarder , skater, snowboarder, skier, skater, climber and many more . The training on RollerBone is never boring.
It is much more than just an exercise machine, you can do so many various tricks .The more advanced among you can do ollies , spins , shuvits , grabs , air drops … and much more.
Numerous studies have shown that repeated exercises, helps you to keep your body fit and has a preventive effect in relation to injuries of the muscles, and sharpens as well your senses.
Keywords for this item:
Balance Board, Balanceboard, Balancebrett, Balance Brett, Balance Trainer